ATTENTION E-FESTERS! Please read this important announcement about ASME E-Fests® in 2022
ASME E-Fest Digital (March 25-26, 2022) and affiliated competitions will NOT be held in-person. They will continue to be virtual for academic year ’21-’22.
For more information about ASME’s virtual approach to events and meetings, visit https://www.asme.org/anywhere.
What is e-HPVC, 2022 Prizes & Resources & Upcoming Webinars
ASME's Human Powered Vehicle Challenge (e-HPVC) is an engineering design and innovation competition that gives students the opportunity to network and apply engineering principles through the design, fabrication, and racing of human powered vehicles. Sponsored by Altair, we've added an electric component to the 2022 competition.
The first HPVC competition was in 1983 at the University of California, Davis and was won by California State University, Chico.
sponsored by Altair
Resources & Upcoming On-Demand Videos:
Altair University and/or the Atlair Technical Forum
e-HPVC 2022 Competition WINNERS & Rules
Critical Design Review Competition
- 1st place – Véloom - École de Technologie Supérieure
- 2nd place – BlueStreak 9.0 - NIT Rourkela
- 3rd place – Sharkha - The LNM Institute of Information Technology
CDR Final Rankings
- 1st place – The Enginerds – Boise State University
- 2nd place – Véloom - École de Technologie Supérieure
- 3rd place - BlueStreak 9.0 - NIT Rourkela and Team EcoRiders - NIT JAMSHEDPUR
Innovation Final Rankings
Download the 2022 e-HPVC Competition Rules
**2023 Rules and Information will post soon!**
If you have questions, please submit them to the HPVC Q&A Forum